In this week's featured interview, meet Karime Bribiesca! Karime is an internationally renowned model from Guadalajara, Mexico and a true Cynophile at heart... meet her and her dog, Frijol!
Get to know some fun answers from the pair individually, then all together!
Meet the Human-
1. what is your name?
2. what is your calling in life?
To leave a mark on people and inspire them
3. what is your favorite color?
Pink and blue
4. what is your favorite type of food or meal?
Mexican food !
5. what is a smell that makes you happy?
6. where and how did you grow up?
With my family in Guadalajara, Mexico.
7. what inspired you to do what you are doing now? My mom, traveling around the world, and meeting so many interest people + cultures.
8. if you could tell your younger self something you wish you knew now, what would it be?
Follow your instincts, and never give up, believe in yourself more than anything else
9. what is your spirit animal?
10. if you had super powers what would they be?
Reading minds, save the world from global warming, and tele-transportation
11. if you had one word to describe your self, what would it be?
what do you enjoy doing when you aren’t working? (BONUS !)
Painting with watercolors, listening to music, being with people I love, and spend time on long walks with my dog
Meet the Pet-
1. what is your name?
2. what breed are you?
I’m a mix, so unknown!
3. how old are you? human or animal years is fine.
I’m 9 months old
4. if you had super powers, what would it be?
Talk to my human
5. what is your calling in life?
To give emmotional support and love to my human
6. tell us your adoption/rescue story… My dog mom was abandoned when she was pregnant and someone rescued her. My brothers and I were born, and they put us in an adoption shelter... there my human went to meet us, and I just had to choose her !
7. favorite color?
8. what is the ultimate cheat meal for you?
A piece of banana
9. what nicknames do you go by?
Chimichurris, Beany and Frijola
10. how did you get your name? is there any significance behind it?
I got it because I have a mole on my head that looks like a bean, and because I was so small when my mom got me
11. what is the best and worst thing about being a dog (or cat)?
The best is that my family loves me so much and I get to spent so much time with them! The worst is when they have to do something and I can’t go with them :( and I have to wait hours to see them again
Meet the Pair-
1. take us through your morning routines together…
Frijol wakes me up, she goes outside to do her business, I give her breakfast and she’s with me while I’m taking my French classes
2. do you ever dress a like?
Not really, mommy always wears black!
3. what is your favorite things to do together?
Watch movies, take walks and go in the car for drives
4. favorite game to play together?
Catch the ball!
5. what is something Frijol does that gets on your nerves?
She bites my feet a lot
6. what is the best thing about having each other?
7. what is your favorite memory together? The day we saw each other in person for the first time with fresh eyes...
8. what is the funniest thing Frijol has ever done?
Everything! She makes me laugh all the time! She’s very funny
9. how long have you been together?
7 months and a half
10. what is the hardest thing about caring for Frijol?
When I have to leave her at home
11. Frijol, does Karime inspire you? if so, how and why? and Karime, same question, does Frijol inspire you?
Frijol: Yes! My mom works so hard to keep everyone happy and she loves me so much!
Karime: The way Frijol looks at me, I can see that unconditional love truly exists!
A big thank you to Karime + Frijol for participating in AAPETPEOPLE's series of 33 Answers!
Follow them on ig!