Boobie Billie | 33 Answers
Hi hi!!!🤩 this week's guest and interview is going to be a bit different. Today I have the honor of introducing you to fashion icon, guru, and influencer if you will.... Boobie Billie. Boobie Billie came onto the insta scene in 2019, and since then has created quite the fan club and following through her inspiring and never boring outfits. She has also launched her own brand, Boobie World, and has released the DREAMIEST bags and silk scarfs.
I had a blast chatting with Bb, and know you'll LOVE this interview! Okay come on, let's go!!
MEET BOOBIE BILLIE:
1. what is your name?
2. what is your favorite color?
It’s a tie between lilac and chartreuse
3. What is your favorite type of food or meal?
I”m a big sweet potato girl. I LOVE sweet potato treats!
4. what is a smell that makes you happy?
The smell of the fresh outdoors
5. if you could tell your younger self something you wish you knew now, what would it be?
That you do NOT need to wait for anyone to save you, and that you save yourself!
6. if you had one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
7. If You Had A Theme Song, What Would It Be?
Any bop really but, specifically God is a Woman by Arianna Grande
8. What do you love most about yourself?
Just how much I care about the people around me
9. Best compliment you’ve ever received?
People always say the kindest thing in my comments on Instagram, but the most meaningful are in regards to my energy, and how I make others feel…
10. What are you most excited about at this time in your life?
I am excited about knowing myself more, what I’m passionate about, why I do what I do, and I’m in a groove!
11. What inspired you to start Boobie World?
I think the whole philosophy behind trying to help everyone feel their absolute best, and not being afraid to wear what you want. I began Boobie World to empower others to own what makes them happy!
12. how old are you? human or animal years is fine.
13. if you had superpowers, what would it be?
To magically change things fun colors
14. who is your role model in life?
I’ve always admired Emily Weiss and Tracie Ellis Ross
15. what nicknames do you go by?
Boobie, BB, and Angel
16. What is your ideal time of year?
I love august-September when it starts to feel like fall, but it’s still warm because I get cold easily.
17. take us through your morning routine…
Wakeup. Wash my face. AND have a glass of water because it is the literal corner stone of this glowing skin, I present you with! Then I’ll maybe journal a little bit to stay mindful, sip my coffee, get outdoors for a walk… I take my me time before I get productive!
18. how would you define your style?
It changes every day! For a while I was crazy maximalist, but now I think I am a bit more restrained, yet, with purposeful pops of color. Truthfully it all depends on the energy I am trying to embody.
19. What inspires your style?
My magic *Boobie style sauce* depends on the energy I am feeling, and who I am that day… it’s a very energy driven process. Somedays I am a cool fashion editor girl, or some I’m a tomboy with a pop of color. It’s a very energy motivated way of getting dressed.
20. if you were an icon from history who would it be and why?
Audrey Hepburn, because of her whole Babushka moment… but other than that, myself, because I am timeless.
21. what is the most meaningful experience you have shared with your community either directly or indirectly?
The time that I came onto Insta was closely followed by the pandemic. It was very meaningful to be a source of joy and happiness for my followers, and not what I had ever expected! Just giving people a moment away from the stress of the day to day. You give me joy!
22. If someone is on the fence about bringing a pet into their life, what would you tell them?
Honestly, unless your allergic, there is no downside. Plus, it gives you more perspective, and gets you outside!
23. What is one thing every man and woman should have in their closet?
One thing that you LOVE. It doesn’t matter if it’s “in” or “out” but just knowing that it’s there gives you joy.
24. If you could only wear one color combo for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Chartreuse and lilac!
25. I would say you are a fashion icon to many; how do you create such gorgina looks?! What’s your secret?!
Its 50% energy, and 50% execution. ANYONE can be gorgina if they are truly themselves. If you are wearing whatever you want to be wearing, well then my bb, gorgina level achieved.
26. What inspired the names of your silk scarves and bags? Pickled zebra… butter… cow cow etc…
Butter was inspired by earlier outfits of mine, and I always have loved Harling Ross’s butter outfits. Also, as a neutral option for my bbs. Cow Cow came from cow print because it’s everywhere and I LOVE. Plus, it’s pretty funny cow print on cow bag hehe. As for pickled zebra, I love zebra print obvi. The color was kind of *pickled*. Boobies Tooth was sorta gingham, but different, and fun. Plus, was not going to call it hounds tooth because its boobies’ tooth!
27. Who is your favorite designer atm?
Right now, I don’t have an answer, because I am seeing different worlds, and not focusing on specific designers.
28. It’s your perfect night in, what are you up to?
Finish work at 5 and close the laptop, if were being honest, 4. Immediately go outside and get some nature! Then take a nice relaxing bath and get into my robe to set the energy for the night. Then make dinner, but not a hard dinner. One pot, make something yummy, and then enjoy it with a candle burning. Then dive into Netflix.
29. Favorite show?
Greys Anatomy, I started re-watching at the beginning of quarantine, and I JUST finished.
30. What is your skin care routine?
Lately I am using a very less is more approach.
In the AM a very gentle cleanser, my facial oil, and serums. And spf, because we all know what happens if you don’t.
In the evening some rose hip oil, I love the regeneration effects of it.
31. if you had one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
Weirdly “excited”! when you tap into that *gorgina* energy everything becomes exciting
32. What is one thing people don’t know about you?
Let’s just say I have some past with John Slattery…
33. Is there anything else you’d like to tell the readers?
It’s been a rough time, but goodness is coming, and may already be there. I will always be here for everyone!
Okay my darling! I hope you have thoroughly enjoyed this interview with Boobie Billie. You can find her on insta @boobie_billie
Now, go have a gorgina day and be the queen you are ✨
AA + Felicity 🐩