Casey + Gigi | 33 Answers
Hello, and good to see you again! I am so happy to share with you my friend Casey, and her dog, Gigi's, interview with you! Casey and I met originally shooting on set, and she was the stylist... Since then, she is expanding her expertise into HMU as well, making her the ULTIMATE triple threat 😏
Casey has styled incredible magazine covers like Play Boy, to Cole Sprouse for GQ, and is such a kind hearted person... Let's get into the interview!
MEET THE PERSON:
1. what is your name?
2. what is your favorite color?
Blacks, white, and nudes
3. What is your favorite type of food or meal?
French fries with extra ketchup. And the ketchup MUST be room temp
4. what is a smell that makes you happy?
5. if you could tell your younger self something you wish you knew now, what would it be?
Work really hard and don’t let anyone deter you from your dreams. Also, stick up for others and what’s right even if it’s not popular.
6. who is your fashion icon or role model?
7. If You Had A Theme Song, What Would It Be?
Wide open space by the Dixie Chicks
8. What’s one ingredient you put in everything?
Pepper! I like it on everything.
9. What do you love most about your body?
I think I’ve got really nice curves
10. What are you most excited about at this time in your life?
Meshing my two worlds, my career of wardrobe styling and now learning hair + makeup, making me more valuable on set and in my work.
11. If you made a movie what would it be about?
It would be my life as a rom-com
MEET THE PET:
1. what is your name?
Gigi aka Geege (pronounced Jeej)
2. what breed are you?
3. how old are you? human or animal years is fine.
4. What is your zodiac sign?
5. if you had superpowers, what would it be?
To never be on a leash
6. who is your role model in life?
7. favorite color?
Cement color… a nice charcoal shade
8. what is the ultimate cheat meal for you?
9. what nicknames do you go by?
Geege or Geege-louige
10. What famous dog would you LOVE to meet?
Bruiser from Legally Blonde
11. Would you rather eat the same human food or the same dog food for the rest of your life?
Same human food, and it’d be French friessss. Like mother like daughter!
MEET THE PAIR:
1. take us through your morning routines together…
We wake up, I go to the gym, and we go on a walk and sometimes the dog park… We go get dressed and ready for the day, then before I leave I give her some dog bacon, then she sleeps the rest of the day and I go to work!
2. do you ever dress a like?
No, gigi doesn’t really like to wear clothes.
3. what is your favorite thing to do together?
Wander around and go to the park
4. what is something Gigi does that gets on your nerves?
She doesn’t listen to me when she’s on a leash. But as soon as I take her off of it she listens.
5. And Gigi, what is something Casey does that gets on your nerves?
She doesn’t give me her full attention 24/7
6. how long have you been together?
1 year, a month, and a few days!
7. does your pet inspire you? if so, how and why?
Yes, every day! She is so loving, and always makes me feel special.
8. if you and your pet were an iconic duo (could be from anywhere… tv, movies, celebrities, history, etc) who would it be and why?
Dorothy and Toto!
9. what is the most meaningful experience you have shared with your pet either directly or indirectly?
Just that she’s been there for me, and had gotten me through a really hard time in my life, and probably doesn’t even know it…
10. Does Gigi attack the vacuum?
I had a Roomba, and she really did not love it. Tbh, I do it when I’m not there.
11. If someone is on the fence about bringing a dog into their life, what would you two tell them?
It makes you a more grounded person and allows you to slow down. People joke around about dogs being like kids, and it really is! Once you have a dog, you can never go back. No matter how hard your day is, or if there’s a lot of conflict, you can always go home to your dog, and they’ll never be mad at you.
I hope you LOVEDDD this week's 33 Answers, and please share with all your cool pet people friends 😎😎😎 See you next week, and find Casey on insta @caseyhinders